"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Friday, October 31, 2008

Craft night!

So my friend Kelsie and I went to Roberts to find something we could make! We were just in a crafty mood I guess! SO we spent to much time putting things in and out of the cart before we decided to make this: I think it turned out cute and was so fun to make! Kelsie didn't make hers yet because she was working on a treasure box for her sisters for Christmas!!

4 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

your craft turned out soo cute! good job! haha

Dani said...

You are so crafty! I always buy things to make, but never put them all the way tpgether... i have like 10 unfinished crafts lying around

The Burns said...

Lindsi! Oh my gosh! I am so glad you found my blog! How the heck are ya? I see you got married, congrats! Thats so awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Linds!!! I am so glad you found me I totally was just thinking of you today and how you have been!