"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Jimmy Newtron!

We we fourwheeling in Idaho and I swear Robbie forgot about me because all I could see ahead was the dust that was burning my eyes! Finally he pulled off to the side for a break and this is what his hair looked like! I couldn't stop laughing at him! He looks like the cartoon Jimmy Newtron or the crazy kid from the incredibles!! What a babe!!!!

No comments: