"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dad's birthday! Vegas Weekend



My Dad turned 46 yesterday so Robbie and I decided we'd come stay for the weekend! We all went out to dinner at Red Robin last night with my grandparents then back to the house to watch ironman! I have the best dad in the world, he is such an awesome person and wonderful example! I wouldn't trade him for anything. Happy Birthday Dad!

Blowing out the candles!


Bald man wants his hair back!


Aww.. Bobby! Love him!

Pa and I! What a studly young man!

Robbie and Jarris waiting to get seated at Red Robin using their time wisely!

Courtney and my nephew Gunner!

Ma and Pa!

3 comments:

THE HAGES said...

Hey Linds! I am so glad you found me! Oh and I am so glad you are blogging! I have been trying to get everyone on the blog train! I love being able to keep in touch. Now we need to get Ryan and Katie and Courtney! Work on them! Love ya guys! Heidi

kaysi van dyke fox said...

linddddddddsiiii!!!! i LOVE YOU and am SOOOO freakin happy you and whiters have a blog!!!!!! yey yey yey yey yey yey!!!!! you and robbie are SOOO stinkin cute!!!!

Jaydee lady said...

It is so fun to see your blog! I am still so new at the whole thing. You husband is such a babe!!!! He's so tall! Your kids are going to be supermodels! Keep in touch! Love ya, Jaydee