"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Thursday, October 2, 2008

5 tHiNgS.....

5 years ago i was....
1- Driving my first car Rosie
2- In my first serious relationship
3- Inviting Kelsie to move in!
4- Playing Moapa Valley Volleyball
5- Not doing a good job at lying to my parents!!
5 things on today's "to do" list....
1- Work at Great Clips
2- Work with the special needs
3- Cook my husband dinner
4- Buy shirts for family pictures!
5- Go tanning!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire....
1- Buy Robbie a new Tacoma (that I could drive)
2- Move to Morgan and buy the cute little yellow house next to Robbies mom
3- Pay off school and my car
4- Build a in home Salon
5- Help the special needs
5 places I have lived....
1- Las Vegas
2- Logandale
3- Cedar City
4- Seattle
5 - St. George
5 jobs I have had...
1- Mary Kay
2- Tiffanys'
3- Overton Power Meter Reader
4- Dixie Door and Hardware receptionist
5- Stylist
5 Things I Cannot Do...
1- Swim with fish
2- Go cross-eyed (robbie helps me practice but im really no good!)
3- Get motivated to work out even though my pants don't fit!
4- Drive a stick
5- Snowboard (but im learning this winter thanks to my Bobby!)
5 Things that ATTRACTED me to Robert William Morrison
1- His side smile
2- His hands (weird I know)
3- His love for the Lord and the smile he gets when he talks about the church
4- How shy he is!
5- How excited he gets when he's telling stories!



No comments: