"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two new projects!

"Sacrifice is the highest form of love." I made this one for my sister. She has a missionary out and this is just their cute little quote they always say! I'm very proud of her for waiting so faithfully, this guy is worth the wait. I'll love him forever for the person he's helped my sister become!!! The thank you cards is something that Robbie and I started to do. (Well i make the cards, not him) but we decided we needed to make our own family traditions so every Novemeber since its Thanksgiving, we decided to write a letter a week to someone important to us or someone just letting them know how appreciated they are by us. So either on Sundays or family night this is what we will be doing for this month!! Cant wait to see what we decide for Christmas!! I love the holidays so much!

5 comments:

Steven and Jazmin said...

Oh my heck i swear im not copying you hahah i just looked on your page and we had the same background again hahha

Trent & Tara said...

Hey girl..nice to talk to you. I haven't seen you forever. You look great and so happy. Your cute little story about how you guys met. Isn't marriage the best?? And even better is becoming a mommy. You will love being parents someday. Thanks for your nice comment. How are Katie & Ryan doing?? Do they have any kids?? Keep in touch girl.

ShEiLa said...

Lindsi (i hope that is spelled right)...
Yvette's Mom here. I saw on Tara's blog that you are having a baby. So congratulations are in order. I am excited and happy for you and your little family. You look so good, so happy. Congrats again.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ShEiLa said...

Lindsi,
Yes I remember Katie. Sorry for my oops!!! I still am not sure how I came to that conclusion... must be the pain meds (hurt my back Mon.)
Sorry again. Thanks for leaving a comment @ my blog.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLA

The Burns said...

I tagged you! :)