"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Friday, December 28, 2012

Some "Firsts"

I don't know how I will ever get caught up so I am just going to do as few as posts as needed to up catch up on the past 6 months! Let's start with some of the twins "firsts" 

First time going to the movies! We went to the dollar theater to see The Lorax! Cute show, and the kids did pretty good! 


I just stuffed them full of red vines and soda ...WATER.. 



First time going CAMPING!!!!! I have always loved camping and being out in nature. Listening to the birds and the flowing water. Enjoying the peace and quite, not having any cell service. Cooking dutch oven and drinking mountain dew... 

And then I had kids.......... WORSE.EXPERIENCE.OF.MY.LIFE

And that is by no means a lie! We were about 10 minutes from our destination and we see DEtOUR. ok no big deal... ya 2 miles per hour and 3 HOURS later! Someone please just kick me in the shins now! Bostyn started throwing up while we were heading up the mountain and I assumed it was motion sickness because I get very sick every time we drive.
 Well when the throwing up never ending and was passed from her to me, from me to Rob, from Rob to Ryan, Ryan to Tyler, Tyler to Katie, Katie to Dad, Dad to Mom (ya you get the picture!) It was terrible. Everyone was in terrible moods and just wanted to go home. HOWEVER, the fishing was AMAZING! I even held the fish (HUGE deal for me) Im DEATHLY afraid of fish, literally, deathly! There is a good chance a fish is going to eat me one day! Besides that it was miserable and none of us EVER want to go on a family trip together again! The very thought of us all being together makes me want to vomit :) 


Moving onto FIRST job! Bostyn is an extreme stylist!! She famous for getting you soaking wet while she is giving you a style and for combing her hair so hard you fear there will be nothing left when she is done! But I love this about her. She watches me to every haircut and just tells me what to do and after every client she climbs right up and asks her a cut! 


Lastly, first time looking alike in a photo! (ok maybe not the FIRST but I love this and had to share) 


No comments: