"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Friday, December 28, 2012

Play days!

Life all kids, mine LOVE to be outside! And for the days its to cold out I try to improvise! Thats where the indoor slide comes in handy! We are always at the park and they are USUALLY so good to just play and not fight and help each other!  

These two are growing so fast and so much is changing! I am so thankful that I have captured so many moments with them and can show them all these photos one day! 

Madden is Mr. Lovable! This kids loves to play and talk sports!! He loves watching and playing basketball whenever he can and ask this one to flex and you are in for real gun show! He is my little lover thats for sure. Momma's boy to the core! And I love it! He is big time flirt and LOVES dancing and Toy Story!  

Then there is miss sass pants! Bostyn is turning 2, and for those who have a 2 year old know what I mean!! "MADDDDDEEEEEEENNNNNN stop it." "AGGHHHHHHHHHH.. NOOO" "BRUDDER, get it." "MOMMYYYYYYYYYY" "Doggie, shut up!" Just a few things we hear everyday! However, she is also the easiest kid ever! Attitude? YES, but she is a little mommy and loves to clean and put dishes away, Vacuum and turn on the dryer. She gives some NASTY looks but has the cutest dimples! Offer her food and she is your new best friend (gets it from her momma) She is VERY sensitive and likes to be in charge! so pretty much she is all GIRL!!! 


I would love to say AWW look how sweet my babies are! Giving high five and playing so well!! Thats what this picture says at least! Little do you know they were mid-fight, straight up gangsta baby style right here! (she always wins) The pictures that followed were of her walking away with a smirk on her face and him bawling his eyes on in the background! Thats true sibling love right there!!


Playing peek-a-boo right here and oh how I LOVE this picture!!


And I loveLOVE this one! I love dirty face, black and white photos. I am going to get one of bostyn and blow them up to hang in the bathroom!! Can't wait!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love those babies of yours! Okay, I guess they're not babies anymore. But they are just the cutest. Love Bostyn's cute leopard skin pants...in the mid-fight pic :)