"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Friday, December 28, 2012

Nelson Family Christmas :)

We were spoiled and had two christmas celebrations this year. We went to Morgan the week before to spend time with Rob's parents. We had our first white christmas and the kids loved the snow! I'm not sure where all of the pictures went but it was a good time! 

Sunday before Christmas we drove down to surprise my family at church and stayed until Christmas night. If you read my post about us all being sick on our camping trip then you can just assume where this one is headed!! My little family brought the NASTY flu down with us and as a gift to my other family members we shared it with them! Pretty sure my family is never going to invite me to another family event! 

We still had so much fun and the kids were so cute and excited about it all! They loved playing with cousins and dogs! I loved being with my ENTIRE family and spend time with them! I love them all so much and miss them all the time! I would give anything to live by them! (anything but move to Vegas!!!!) 

We had a yummy white chili christmas eve dinner and ate way to much junk! We started some new things this year we are all hoping to make tradition! Here are some pictures from our stay!

Feeding Gunner ALL DAY LONG! 


My WONDERFUL parents!! Love them both so much!


He loves me I promise!! :) Such a handsome fella!!! 


Love their jammies!! 

All you Duck Dynasty Lovers... Did Willie show up to your white elephant exchange?!! We're BFF! 


Gift I got for my mother!! We all love this picture!


Madden and Charlie waiting at the top of the stairs for the rest of the gang!!


Lil' Miss confused about all the talk about Santa! 


SO FUNNY!! Love these cute cousins! 


Her favorite present!!! No surprise here!


Loves her grocery cart from auntie Kitty and Uncle Scooter!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Charlie looks just like my family's dog Coco. :) Looks like the kids had a great time. Love Bostyn's cute slippers.