"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ryan & Katie visit!

     Ryan and Katie came up for the weekend and we had a blast!! We spent Friday at the splash pad and had dinner at Made in Brazil. I don't know why I attempt to take my kids out to eat. It is always such a disaster and I'm always so embarrassed by the huge mess we make!! Saturday we headed up to Zion National Park for what we thought would be a full day of hiking and enjoying the outdoors... nothing ever seems to go as planned!!
     Poor Shelby got something in her eye the first 5 minutes we were there and she was so miserable! Her eye was so swollen and red and itching her like crazy! So we made it on one trail and had our lunch and headed home!! My kids were so tired and passed out on the way back down the trail! So many other people on the trail had to stop and take the kids picture.. some would sneak it in not thinking we would notice and others would just ask Robbie if he would stop so they could take a picture!
     Don't get me wrong.. I ADORE my babies and everything but its not that Uncommon anymore to see twins.. they are EVERYWHERE! SO when people stop to talk to us or take pictures like we are jon & Kate plus 8 I always have to laugh!

Tough life!
totally passed out!! Looking at pictures make me realize how chubby they are!!! These two can EAT! Good heavens.. the other day Madden had THREE waffles, 2 sausage links a sippy of milk and wanted MORE. his tummy always looks like you could stick a pin in it and it would just pop! 



How pretty would bridal pictures be right here!
So gorgeous!! I kept thinking this would be such a pretty place for bridal pictures or something!! So fun! 

These two were sure famous to all the hikers.. we must have had 10 different people want to take pictures of them!! We just had to laugh!
Bostyn in the middle of blowing a kiss and Madden eating.. surprise!! 

Photobucket
Handsome! ;)

love this!
Love this photo!

Family daycation!
I love this picture so much! I have always wanted to be that family that's always out doing something outdoors and so fun and adventurous and this picture totally makes me feel that way! When in reality this is probably our second family outing!!! We did buy an annual park pass though so hopefully it will fufill my dreams!! HA!

Zion trip!
Ryan and Kaite and the CUTEST niece and nephew in the whole world!! I got the chance to take theire family photos while they were here and loved them! They are such a good looking family and little Liam was born to be in front of the camera the boy is a natural!!! 

Love his brows!
These were at the splash pad!! Taking a little lunch break!!

His shy face when you catch him dancing in the back!
Whenever you catch him dancing he gets really shy!! This boy has MOVES!! I wish I could get it on video!! plus.. what do you think of the mohawk!!?!
Photobucket
Little love!! Gosh she is just such a sweet girl!! Loves to give kisses and hugs!! 


Ok - so here is one blog post of many!! I need to keep it updated!!

No comments: