"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catching up

Oh geez! I get on my blog all them time and peek over at everyone else's blogs but never have the motivation or desire to update my own!! 

Life is busy and oh so great! We have had such a fun start to 2012 and it's been so fun to watch our kids learn and grow every day! Madden is now walking about 80% of the time and Bostyn is watching him so close and has become a pretty brave woman this past week! And that is something new for her!! She is usually so timid and scared to try new things or let go of our hand but she is stepping up her game!! 

Madds is quite the talker and loves to babble in your face like he is telling you the most amazing story you have ever heard!! Besides Mommy and Dada he says: duck, book, Jenni (babysitter!), Jaxon (best friend), getcha getcha, binkie, blankie, bubye, and he calls Bostyn sissy! Little miss pretty much only says mom and dad and tickle tickle tickle!! All day long!! 

They are such good kids and wonderful sleepers! Last night I put them down at 6:45 and they woke up at 9 this morning! It was amazing! Usually they are up by 7:45 so it was a nice treat since I was out with some girl friends really late!! (and by really late I do only mean 11:30!)

Anyway - enjoy the pictures!! Babes are waking up so I am out of time for now!


 Better late than never! Had to post the "first Santa visit" picture!!


My babies are ONE!! Holy smokes! I am not sure how or when this happened!! 


There is always drama when I try to get some cute pictures of them!! 


These are my all time favorite pictures of the twins so far!! I think my little Bostyn is A-freakin-dorable! and my little man is such a handsome guy!! They melt my heart and are the best of friends!


 Left- twins with Aunt Carrie at their great great grandmas funeral... Right - Christmas treats I made for Robs work and was so proud of! 


These two LOVE to eat!! But mainly when they feed themselves! They are so independent and they get so excited when I just let me make a mess!! Every night at dinner we take their clothes off and just let them go crazy! I always regret it the second its over and I'm stuck cleaning the mess and the bath tub is stained orange!! BUT they have to learn somehow!!



Birthday party!! I can't believe I even pulled this day off! We had a lot of family things going on the day of their party that were unexpected so it was stressful and very last minute but we had such a fun time!! And so many friends and family spent the day with us!! Shout out to them!!! 

                     
                        Birthday BOY!!! Happy as a clam!        Birthday GIRL!!! Not so much!



So my son is a lot like his momma and isn't the biggest fan of big crowds and loud unexpected noise!! So when everyone started to sing the poor guy was scared to death!! But he was fine after he stopped crying long enough to notice his cake!


..And just because I wanted to make your day!! How is it that these two naked bums and rolls all over them so ADORABLE but if I were to post a picture of myself like this I would never again have anyone stop by to read my blog?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Linds! Freakin adorble babes! Luv luv luv! :)

The Leavitts said...

Love seeing the babies, i cant believe they are 1!