"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Family pictures!


My friend Tayona Miller (Loved up Light Photography) was so sweet and took our family pictures for us last week and was nice enough to let me edit the pictures myself so I could add my style to them. It was MISERABLE trying to get the kids to cooperate! But I am so happy with the turn out... dirty faces and all! Rocks were the only thing the twins would play with! I have big dreams for these photos in my house.. just like I did with last years photos but I never got around to getting them hung! So I WILL do it this week and post about it!!! 



 
Photobucket
Favorite of Bostyn!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOVE these two (above and below) These will hang in our room asap!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The best of the 4 of us! I (of coarse) don't like myself in it but everyone else looks cute so it will do! The kids are looking at the camera almost smiling, Rob looks handsome and I am there so it WILL do!! 

LOVED LOVED the lighting.. totally my style.. Just wish Bostyn would have had her tonge in her mouth and eyes open! DANG IT!

Photobucket

One of my personal favorites!!

Photobucket

loved the lighting in this photo.. to bad no one is looking!

Photobucket

Photo by Loved Up Light Photography: Tayona Miller
My favorite one!! I never EVER like pictures of myself but this one I like! So double chin, no post baby belly hanging out, no chubby arms showing (the feature I hate most about myself!) and no fake smile! LOVE IT! **ps. this rant is not to beg for compliments or sound vain, no one is proud of every picture they take and I am not afraid to admit when I actually think I look decent!! 

Thanks so much Tay for doing these! I love them and you were so great with us and my crazy babes!



1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

' Beary Cute! '

ToOdLeS.