"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I love love being an aunt!!

Ryan and Katie came into town with my mom this weekend for a family baptism and homecoming! I love being able to see them as much as I can! I wish that I lived closer to them so I could watch my little niece grow up!! She isn't looking like a baby anymore!! I gave her her very first haircut... no more 4 inch mullet!!! 
We took a few pictures before they left today! She is just such a doll! 




2 comments:

THE HAGES said...

Good Job Linds! You are very talented! And Shelby is such a doll!

THE HAGES said...

I keep checking for pictures of the house! I am so excited for you guys! Get pictures up!

PS I cant wait to see you in a couple weeks!