"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First toddler photos!

My best friend has been in town visiting me for a few days and I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of her handsome little man!! 

I found out quickly that kids weren't as easy as grown-ups! But we had a blast and ended up with some great and fun pictures that captured this little guys personality! 







The picture below is my favorite!! 


I am loving learning new things on the camera! I know that I am no pro... but it is something I really do enjoy! So if anyone out there needs pictures, I need practice!! 

3 comments:

Jen Millett said...

Wow Linds!! Those are great! I think they look pro :)

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

What cute pics Linds! You are a professional! Carson is so big...I can't believe it. I hope everything is going good. I'm looking to buy a nice camera for when our little one gets here. Any suggestions on a good one??

Jess Mangum said...

wow! how cute is he?! adorable! the pics are great, awesome job!