"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Engagement session!

My beautiful sister and Tyler asked me to take their engagement pictures for them! I was so honored and excited!! I search photography websites often just because I love pictures! I hope to become as talented as many gals I have seen! I don't have an editing program or anything so these pictures are just pretty basic but I still love them! We took tons, but I decided just to show a few of my favorites! 


(the picture below needs to be in a magazine.. these two are so in love and I just think this picture shows how happy they are to be right were they are in their life!)

(I wanted to get a fun/different shot to show her ring, and I really really liked how this one turned out!!)




..the picture below was one of my favorites of this gorgeous couple!!..





..and the last one I have just always loved those types of pictures and I thought Court's jeans looked cool against that wall!..

Those of you that don't know my sister and Tyler, you are truly missing out! I adore every piece of them. I have never seen a love like theirs before. Any raging storm that they may face, they have overcome everything much stronger than others I know. I am so proud and happy for them both. In fact I get a choked up just typing this, but their type of love is a blessing and should be an example to many others around of an unconditional love. 

1 comment:

Brooks n' Brie said...

Linds they look so good! They look so happy and in love..so cute :)