"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just for you Heidi Pimp Shiz!!

This post is dedicated to me dear cousin who has been asking for pictures of our home! I have been putting it off because I haven't unpacked everything and decorated much but you can just use your imagination! 

Ok! Front view and the garage is on the right side (unfinished decoration on the front, there will be shutters, plants/flowers, etc.)

Kitchen


The living area is to the left of this picture....

through the arch way is two bedrooms and a guest bath and to the right is a laundry room and master and garage.

Kitchen again!


Ok Heidi, thats about the best I can do for now!! Guess you will just have to come visit me!!
..........................................................

We are so thankful to be in this beautiful home and we know it has been a blessing from the Savior! Rob and I have been having a FANTASTIC year and getting into this home 2 days before the first time homebuyers tax credit is nothing short of a miracle! 

4 comments:

THE HAGES said...

Linds, I LOVE THE HOUSE!!!!! It is so perfect, how exciting! You are so talented when it comes to decorating. I need you to come to my house and help me! Thanks for posting. I am so excited to see you in a couple weeks. We will be in Vegas on the 23rd. I LOVE YOU TONS!! I am really excited to meet Robbie too.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

i am SO envious!!! we have been trying to fine a home for so long & how awesome you guys got in before the tax credit!! what a blessing!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new home! It is perfect! Can't wait to see it in person. Until then...know you are loved.

Gayle

miller time all the time said...

beautifull home! congrats! im really excited for you guys, i wish i could come visit you! but im too far along to travel home. but only five weeks to go!! ill be living in st george in october!! are you still at great clips?? miss ya!