"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Monday, October 26, 2009

Practicing my Photography!

I had SO much fun taking these pictures!! Seriously SUCH a cute family! My little niece is so beautiful! I love her to pieces! I am going to start school in January and going to take some photography classes so I loved the practice!! I don't have the best editing program but for now it works!!

The picture above and below are my favorites!!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

You are great! Maybe I should have you take our family pictures :) Give you more practice, lol!

Lara said...

These look awesome! Ryan and Katie's baby is adorable!

Dani said...

you should come to orem and practice on us!! miss you!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

those are SOOOOOOOO cute. if you are ever up in salt lake let me know!!! i would love to have you take ours!! :) oh and cracker barrel is the cutest place EVER!!! i loved it! ill be back for sure, it was delicious!! haha

kaysi van dyke fox said...

oh you have no idea how much i love you!!! that would help SOOOOO much! it is so hard trying to find people to come in because im not from here so that is HUGE! let me know what you want because i can get it for you! anything paul mitchell! :)

ps. my number is 801-512-6112


LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

Michele and Todd said...

hope you don't mind me visiting. You guys are so cute and that little girl is adorable. I will visit more often so I can keep up with that little doll!

Michele and Todd said...

Okay, Lindsi, oops. I got confused that last post was for ryan and katie. I forgot I was looking at them in your blog. But you guys are so cute too and it looks like you all had a really fun photo shoot!