"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Forever Family!

My brother and sister in law came up for the weekend and we had a BLAST! We went to Kolab to my friends cabin, the weather was beautiful and it was so nice to just get away! While they were down I told them I would take their family pictures for them so my brother took a few for us and I edited them! (although Im having a hard time uploading them so I hope this works)





Posted by Picasa

No comments: