"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, October 25, 2009

(the rest of the pictures)

(ok sorry there is 2 posts.. I couldn't get all the pictures for go to one post from my Picasa- wierd) anyway.. here is the rest of the pictures! And I will put another post of the ones I did fo my brother!
Robbie says this one should go on this years Christmas card!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

cute pix linz!!! miss ya girl(: