"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

PUERTO RICO!!

We finally got to take our trip to Puerto Rico! It was a long 4 months of waiting but well worth it! A week full of relaxing and enjoying the beaches and the Butler Family! You have no idea how nice it was to NOT do my hair or wear make up for a whole week!!! (not wearing make up was simply because it would only melt right off my face!!) I never knew humidity could be so awful! I kept telling Heather that I had no idea how she dealt with it! Maybe because I am pregnant and already so hot and uncomfortable all the time! 
I wish I could remember all the names of the places we went but I don't!! We spent a few days at different beautiful beaches, one day out hiking around in the rainforest to see a waterfall! Swimming, shopping and just having a good time! I have the best husband in the world for making this trip possible for me! I don't know how we will be able to do it again after these two little babies get here! 
Thanks Heather and Jake for letting us stay with you and invade your apartment! (and for letting me turn the AC on!!! ;) We love you guys and appreciate your wonderful friendship!!!










2 comments:

Kylee said...

Hey so glad you had an awesome trip! Fun pictures!! It looks beautiful there!! :)

Ian and Kacee said...

How fun!! We just got back from the beach in North Carolina! And I didn't do my hair for a week either! IT WAS GREAT! I love vacations!