"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

In case you haven't heard....

We are having TWINS! We found out the day before leaving to Puerto Rico and boy was it a huge surprise! I was by myself at the appointment and had a little breakdown when my Dr. told me the news! At first I was crying because I was in shock, then because I was so scared, and then because I knew these babies were such a huge blessing from our Heavenly Father. I knew he was trusting us to bring these babies into this world and raise them up in the gospel and be the best parents we can to them! 

Yes - I am terrified! I don't know how I am going to do it! We don't have any family near us and I was just getting started in school and working at the salon has been keeping me busy! I know things are about to change... for the better of coarse! But I don't even think I know where to begin!!! Thank heavens for my wonderful friends who have already offered to help and a huge thanks in advance to Jessica for all of the questions she is going to have to answer for me!!!! 


I wasn't able to get any print outs of the ultrasound but I did take a few pictures with my cell phone! And this picture just shows the two different sacs the babies are in! I have a picture of each baby too but its a little hard to see with my cell phone quality! But in 2 more weeks I get to go back and get another ultrasound so hopefully those pictures turn out a bit better!!! 



**Be sure to look at the post below to hear about or Puerto Rico vacation!**

9 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

wow twins that is awesome!! congrats

Dani said...

oh my gosh lindsi!! that is so crazy! and amazingly cool! i am in shock, i would totally have freaked out if i found out by myself too! greg would not have believed me if i told him we were. he wo=uld need stone cold proof! haha. well i wish i lived closer to you so we could hang out!

The Wright Family said...

OH. MY. HECK!!!! :) I'm in shock right now, I can't imagine how you felt when YOU found out! Lol, that's so awesome though! I know lots of people with twins and what an amazing and special opportunity! Can't wait to find out what they are!!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Congrats! Twins! I am so excited for you guys!

Angelica_Oler said...

Linds! I can't even tell you how completely excited I am for you right now! Having twins is an amazing experience! Its the best, yes its hard at times but you and the babies will learn patience and you'll have the time of your life! Aww I really am so super excited for you. I've learned quite a few tricks in my time, so if you have any questions I'm here. angelicaoler@gmail.com. Lots of love and keep your feet up!

Ian and Kacee said...

SO EXCITING!! Congrats!! :)

Jess Mangum said...

im so super excited for you!! you are going to be an amazing mommy to these 2, u can handle twins espically your first time around :) let me know if you need anything!

THE GOULDINGS said...

oh that is so awesome. Im so very excited for you!!

miller time all the time said...

wow thats soo awesome! and exciting! motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me! i love my little man soo much! your going to be such a good mother and your going to love it! but its not always easy, i cant imagine how it would be with twins. but you will be great!! i cant wait to see you and your babys.. i need your address so i can send you a birth annoncement!