"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whats been going on!

...23 1/2 weeks...

I decided I better keep better track of this pregnancy so later on I will have something to compare it to when we have more kids (someday WAY down the road!) I haven't ever recored how I feel, things I crave, etc..  So better late than never! 

We are slowly getting the nursery started. Madden has his crib and bedding up and Bostyn should have hers up this week! My mom got us a travel system that the car-seats can click into. Which should be nice even though it feels like your pushing a boat around!! We found our bedding on Amazon.com, it was hard to find two that were the same pattern just different colors! But we love what we found! 

Rob hard at work building his little man's crib!

Car seats from Grandma Nelson

Bostyn's Bedding

Madden's bedding!

I am thinking I want to paint the green stripes behind his bed and pink ones behind hers! Also with their names above the cribs in vinyl lettering! I LOVE VINYL! 

As for me, I have been feeling good! Every day that goes by it does get harder to work and do house chores but I just use a heat pad every night and it seems to help. I was told by me Dr. that after thanksgiving he doesn't want me working anymore.. which at first I was super put out about but now I am ok with it! My back hurts every day And I don't want any stress from that putting me into an early labor.
People say I look small but I don't see that! I just know how to hide it well! At my Dr. visit last week I had a reality check when I had to get on the scale! I have already gained 25 pounds and I still have a ways to go! I'm not one to be shy about my weight and I never care if people know how much I weight.. not a big deal to me so I will be sure to give everyone a grand total at the end of all this! 
I still can sleep at night but do wake up about 3-5 times from movements and bathroom breaks! But I could stay up all night seeing and feeling their little kicks! I think I have been having Braxton hicks? Im not positive but about 5 times a day my stomach gets super tight and I can't really move or breath! I notice it more when I am super busy (which is most days) 
Thats about it though. I eat to much and workout to little! I can't wait to meet these little nuggets and hold them and kiss them! My life has changed since the second I found out they were on their way.. I just want to be the best I can be for them.... 

Robbie is just as excited! He rubs my belly all the time and he has got to feel them kick a few times. More than anything I just can't wait to see him holding our babies for the first time. Thats what I look forward to the most out of all of this! He is going to be such a great and fun dad! I just adore him and appreciate all hid hard work. We don't see much of each other these days between work and school. He is a busy BUSY guy and he is worn out.. The picture below literally he feel asleep in 1 minute. I was talking to him.. walked into our room.. came back out and this is what I found!! 


Anyway! Sorry this was long! 

8 comments:

ShEiLa said...

You may find that Bostyn and Madden will sleep sounder together for awhile. They totally will need their own space as they grow... but just a little hint that I have heard from Mother's of twins. (my sis had twin boys... and other friends) I think not working after Thanksgiving is a great idea... I just wish that you could save up sleep in a sleep bank for after the little bundles arrive. Such an exciting time Lindsi.

ToOdLeS.

Lara said...

You are looking so good! I am glad you are feeling well. I LOVE the bedding you guys picked! SO cute!

Unknown said...

Ok you look great Linds! I have seen people much bigger with just one. You look so tiny! Seriously you look so good. Believe me. I love their bedding...I can't wait to see it up in their room. I wish I were there to help ya paint and do everything. How fun. Ttys. I'll call ya later today. Love ya

Dani said...

really cute bedding! its so fun getting everything ready. i worked up to the day before, she came 8 days early, so i didnt have any time to really get everything in order (apartment and her room wise) so enjoy the time you'll have to nest!

Unknown said...

you look great! and I'm excited to see your finished project with the room! :) good thing you'll have some time off work... SLEEP while you can!!! I JUST realized (6weeks) after having Janessa) that it will be a long time before I get the same sleep I got before baby... IF I EVER get it again.. oh the sacrifices of parenthood huh? You look great tho!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

those names are SOOO SOOO cute & that bed spread?!?! AMAZING!!! i seriously cannot believe you are having twins you are so tiny!!!! you look awesome!! i cannot wait to see some pictures of these beautiful babies!! you are almost there!!!

THE GOULDINGS said...

You look so adorable!! I love the bedding...way cute!! I can't wait to see them!! Take it easy!

Jess Mangum said...

LINDS.. your so dang cute.. lets see a better belly shot.. come on.. take that black thing off and flaunt that baby.. :) and Im with you on the weight gain.. I posted it every appt I had.. no shame, my baby was healthy haha..