"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Decor for the nursery..

Every time I have heard this song I always just cry! I think it is so sweet and I want to get it printed in vinyl and framed and hang it in the twins room! 


You're a little piece of heaven 
You're a golden ray of light 
And I wish I could protect you 
From the worries of this life 
But if there's one thing I could tell you 
It's no matter what you do 
Hold to Jesus
He's holding on to you


The world will try to tell you 
That might is more than right 
That beauty's on the outside 
And being good's a losing fight 
But remember what I've told you 
Because the world will make you choose 
Hold to Jesus
He's holding on to you


Hold on to Jesus 
Cling to His love 
Rest deep in His mercy 
Whenever things get rough 
Don't lose sight of His goodness 
And don't ever doubt this truth 
That when you hold on to Jesus 
He's holding on to you


Hear me dear Jesus 
Rock these little ones to sleep 
Keep them close when their scared 
And give them grace when they are weak 
I know they'll stumble 
But I know they'll make it through 
If you hold to them just like 
You said You'd do 
Hold them Jesus
And they'll hold on tight to You

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Motherhood is a huge responsibility... but you are up to the task.

ToOdLeS.

Unknown said...

I Love that! Is it a song, or poem? I really like it. How precious would that be in their room!