"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My handsome boys!

"..But as far as I can see, I've got everything I want..."


I wanted to blog about my hubby today! He just got promoted at work to a "suit and tie" guy! And I just think he looks so handsome! Rob and Burton are the best of friends so he had to be in the pictures too! (along with burtons chew toy, which just so happens to be an old bra that he loves.. so please excuse that!!)  

Robbie is such an amazing husband! He never complains and I think lately he has been doing the laundry WAY more than me!! With us both working and in school all day it can sometimes be hard to do the chores! I just want everyone to know how proud I am of my love! He is such a hard worker and deserves this promotion! 

Things have just been falling into place for us. With the house and Robbie's job, we just feel so blessed! 

No comments: