"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clark County Fair!

We headed down the the fair Thurday night because one of Robbie's good friends was performing, City of Ashburn, I was sad that we were only going to be there for a few hours but it was still so fun! I love running into old friends and catching up! We met up with my sister and Tyler and I love every second of being with them because they are SO SO SO happy!!! Bring around them just makes everyone happy! I love it!

My beautiful sister!!!

Rob and I checking out the ZEBRA!

Our good friends Byron and Katie! Such a fun happy couple!

Court and Tyler! Thats some true love right there folks!!!


And the reason we went to the fair, CITY OF ASHBURN! It was so fun supporting our friends and of coarse for me- going to Logandale! I miss that place! It will always be home for me!
OH YES- and not to mention... this was the first time Rob had been to the fair! The past couple years he always had something going on so he couldn't come with me! Clark Country Fair has nothin' on the Morgan fair that he is use to!!

1 comment:

Sarah and Jesse said...

Im sorry we didn't get to see you guys. we were there Thursday night but I had a cranky baby, but it might have been because it was cold and I wasn't planning on staying that long. But I am glad you had fun! Cute pictures by the way