"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall fun!

I have been so excited for this time of year!! I think I've held off long enough of pulling out the fall decorations! I went to pebbles in my pocket (in st george by Christensen's) and found this cute kit to make these fun pumpkins! All you need is wood blocks, craft paper, paint and of COARSE Mod Podge!

Started out like this:
Turned into this:
I love them! They are so so fun and cute! Just thought I'd give all you ladies out there, who like to craft, an idea!

HAPPY FALL!

p.s. does anyone know of a craft store or anywhere really that sells wood blocks in lots of different sizes? I don't really have time to chop trees and saw them myself!

2 comments:

Meka said...

Oh those are sooo cute! I love them! Add those to your site! I actually found a bunch of wood blocks in all different sizes and the DI here in Vegas. You may want to check the DI there every once in a while to see what you can find. You could also have lowes or something cut a bunch for you?

The Good Ol Days said...

Hey Lindsi, Its me again. A while back I went to Lowes and bought a
2x4 for 3.00$. I had them cut it into 4, 6 and 8 inch blocks. (the cutting is free!) I thought that was a great deal and 2 years later I still have a bunch of unused wood:)