"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Catchin' up!

Everyday I realize just how lucky I really am! Nothing to exciting is really going on with us but life is just wonderful! Robbie and I are so happy with where we are in life, the jobs we have and how blessed we really are!! I can't believe we are already into March! Christmas seemed like last week! Today is my brother Ryans birthday!! Old fart! And his little girl will probably be my next post! Shelby Brooke Nelson is due the first part of April right around her soon to be favorite aunts birthday! Im happy and excited for them!


This picture was taken at Jacob Askeroths reception! He and his wife are so adorable together!! I'm so happy for them both! And I can't believe that Robbie and I have already been married over 7 months! Seriously married life rocks! We have so much fun together!!
Ok and I know Carson isn't really my nephew but I love him just the same! He is 6 months old now and the cutest baby ever!! Thats him with "uncle" Robbies hat on! They are good buddies! and Robbie is SO DANG CUTE with him! I love watching them! Robbie is going to be such a great dad! Even though he was on only child and has zero experience with being around babies I just know he will be the BEST!!! I am so so lucky to have him! I know we all say this, but my husband is the BEST!

And last night not least! My monthly craft night! I went to Michaels just to look around and came up with a few things.... and after maybe an hour it turned into this.....

This was SO fun and easy to make! Its in a shadow box so it looks better than the picture can show!

.................................

Anyway.. not anything special going on just doing better than ever and loving our life! We hope everyone is doing great! We hope you all have your jobs and your family to count on!!
Love you all!

1 comment:

THE HAGES said...

Holy Crap, I had no idea you were so creative! I know you are amazing but not so creative! How did you come up with that? Love ya Linds! Miss you tons!