"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Thursday, December 4, 2008

This and that...

It has been a little while since I posted anything so I figured I should update! We have been so busy lately and still so much to do! My house is a wreck and instead of doing this post I should be cleaning.. but im not! We have been having so much fun the past little while! We went to an 80's party with a bunch of friends and it was a blast I cant wait to go to the ugly sweater party!


For thanksgiving up went to Morgan to spend time with Robbie's mom. She had to be in the hospital thanksgiving so we needed to be up north to pick her help and just help out. It was a nice break from st. george but i FROZE. One day my lips were seriously BLUE! I didnt know that could happen! I'm not to sure im ready to move there and freeze to death... Im sad to say that we don't have any picture of our first thanksgiving together :( and this is the first year I didnt have a thanksgiving dinner, but Robbie made Mountain Dew Stew? Not sure if anyone has had it but it was pretty good! But my mom promised me we'd have a thanksgiving dinner for Christmas... can't wait!


Also it was Megan's birthday! I was sad I was up north and couldn't party with her but we celebrated at Player's with some friends for dinner! Happy 22nd Meg!!

3 comments:

Devin and Elle said...

Looks like fun... Hey i was thinking have you heard anything about blair. I just thought about her the other day and was wondering where she ended up?

Rick and Trista said...

Hey Lindsi-
How are you guys doing? It was good hearing from you. I haven't seen you in forever.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

and the cutest couple award goes to.......LINDS AND ROBBIE!!! yey yey !! haha. i miss you!! how are you??