"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa came early!! (12/20/08)

I know I know.. it should be a sin to have Christmas early BUT it was done! Robbie and I are going to my parents Wednesday and I work all day tomorrow so instead of packing everything up then packing it all back in the car the next day we just decided to celebrate early! So on the 20th we had some fun! Here are some of the pictures from the event!
This was our "tiny" tree... long story. There were lots of presents for Robbie under the tree and there was one HUGE box.. Ya Robbie DID wrap all my presents in one box.. He thought it was pretty funny!!
The sweater from Bobby!! Loved it
I've been wanting this sign for a very long time and was so happy to see it under the tree! Robbie got tired of wrapping after wrapping the bog box.. so he decided to play Guitar Hero and when I got home from work there it was unwrapped! Santa must have dropped it off early!
Grandma Morrison got us that Reflections of Christ book, its amazing and Robbie got me the other one!

YAY! No more balding hubby... Hopefully ;)

Long sleeve boarding shirts!

The new Burton boarding gear!!! He cannot wait to go snowboarding.. its all he talks about!

Rawson got us the UNO attack game.. I cant wait to play that!!

His mom got us a VIDEO CAMERA! I was so happy and excited!! Its been such a blast to play with!
My new snowboarding jacket (-the pants!) Im really scared to go with Robbie but I'm going to give it a far shot because I know how much he loves it!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
We hope everyone has a great holiday and take lots of pictures so we can see!! I can't wait to go see my family and have our Nelson family party! FUN! I just love Christmas!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Hey we had an early Christmas too! It's almost better because you get to drag it on even longer. Looks like you had fun and got some pretty neato stuff. Have fun at your family's house! I know you're so excited!!!