"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just another post!

We had a fun 4th of July! Its been my favorite holiday for many years and next year I really need to celebrate more! We watched fireworks from our house because I wasn't sure if the kids would like the "boom!" but that was a bust and the fireworks just looked so tiny! We had friends over and had a BBQ and way to much sweets!! Why is it that we think just because its a holiday we can eat all we want!! (please tell me I'm not the only one that uses this excuse!) 

The babies looked adorable in their outfits and they even got to stay up a few hours past their bedtime! However, that did NOT mean they slept in any longer, little stinks ;)  


I love taking pictures! Especially of these two little bugs! We needed something to pass the time on Sunday so we played around with the camera! I must have snapped a million shots but these are some of the few that they were actually looking at me!! 




This one below of Madden melts my heart! He was smiling up at his Dad and wanted nothing to do with me!! Robbie was gone all weekend so the babies were more than excited to have him home!

Anyway- enjoy MORE pictures of my sweet babies!! I can't stand to see myself in pictures so you won't see much of me, plus my babes are much better to look at!!!! 

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It's not just another post... it's a RED WHITE & BLUE post.

Cute kiddos!

ToOdLeS.

Unknown said...

Luv the cute 4th outfits. Those babies are adorable! Keep the cute pictures coming!