"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I should be showering....

...but of coarse instead I had to blog! Seems like thats how most days go! I have to decided between things.. Do I get dressed for the day or try to finish laundry? Do I actually do my hair or should I finish the dishes? Do I make dinner or make my bed? You may think I'm kidding... I'm not! (Jessica will understand!!!)

Yes, I absolutely love my kids but man-o-man are they work!! By the time Robbie walks in the door I'm  burnt out! And Madden and Bostyn are GREAT babies! They don't fuss (to much), I can tell the difference between their crys so I (usually) know what they want! I have them on a schedule which helps with naps and nighttime. but MAN- it's still not easy! 

We've had lots going on around here. Ok, maybe not LOTS but enough to keep us going! We were lucky enough to have BOTH of our cars in the shop costing us $800 to fix - awesome. Seems like since we've had our cars paid off we really haven't had any extra money every month because something always goes wrong!! I paid off the twins hospital stay and delivery the moment I received the bills yet somehow they never got them? I use to mail in payments until 5 checks just disappeared in the same month so I went to paying bills online and now thats not really fixing our problem either! I HATE PAYING BILLS!! Besides that the days seem to just fly by and most of the time I don't even know what day of the week it is! Robbie is super busy right now with work and school so most days he is only home to help get the kids ready for bed and the moment I lay them down it seems like I race into my bed and fall asleep before my head hits the pillow!

I don't really have anything exciting or really the "blog worthy" to write about so I will just share some pictures and maybe go get dressed for the day!!! 









((favorite picture!! haha! his face cracks me up!))

10 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Oh Miss Lindsi...

Miss Jessica is not the only one that understands... she is just honest enough to admit what happens when you are a Mother.

My DIL looked at Stewart last night at dinner and said...

I need to go to the old house and get the stuff out of the shower (we moved them yesterday) and he said, NO we won't need it before tomorrow. To which she quickly responded... you had a shower today... and I have an early morning appt. with the baby and I AM having a shower tonight!

Just remember...
as a Mother you will naturally get in a habit of putting everyone else first... especially your children. But take a little time for YOU... pamper yourself once in awhile.

Thanks for sharing the photos of your babies... they are fun to see. They grow so fast.

ToOdLeS.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

yeah linds!! i am RIGHT there with you & i only have one!! hahaha. its like shower or sleep??? i think ive done my makeup once since ive been home!!! ahhh, but being a mom is really the best!! i love that ring shot you took of them! sooo cute!!! & their easter baskets are darling, youre such a good mama!!

THE GOULDINGS said...

So adorable..and your not alone..I go through the same thing everyday and I only have one!! Glad you are doing well!!

Chauntel and Matthew said...

hahaha I love this post! Today I managed to get me and both girls showered/bathed and dressed. Hair done and all. I always want to nap the second I'm finished! It wipes me out!

Brooks n' Brie said...

I can't believe how big your cute babies are getting! they are so adorable..i just love em! if you ever need an extra pair of hands..im always here :) love ya

The Leavitts said...

HAHA!!!
Girl I am there with you, it does get easier, but that first year is a rough one!
But when you have 2, 2 year old monsters you will wonder where time went!!!!
I loved seeing you and we need to get together more, Madden loved me and I love him!!!!!!

Ashley said...

soooo darling:)

Trent & Tara said...

ha ha the bunny ear pic is too cute. lol Oh ya your in the mommy world now. I don't know how anyone has twins I ask my mom that all the time. But, I think its easier to have them first & not after you have other ones to worry about. good luck and hang in there.

Jess Mangum said...

getting ready for the day is over-rated anyway.. enjoy your babies and maybe brush your teeth by 4pm.. you'll be fine! :) babes are adorable!

Kacen & Tanya said...

oh my goodness they're getting so big!!! SO CUTE! And I didn't know you did photography. How have things been with your new family?? :)