"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Watches!!

My NeW fAvOrItE hObBiE!!!!
I have always loved those fun cute watches that every girl in Utah seems to own! So I decided this week that I would learn to make them! I LOVE IT! I have only done the two shown below, the brown one I've had for awhile.
Anyway I just think they are so cute! I'm going to place a order of beads and watch faces and start making these bad boys! And eventually maybe try to sell them for a much better price than what they normally sell for since I'm not a pro! Let me know what you think! And if you'd like I'd love to make you some! Any color you just say the word!

I love having the plain watch face so it can match with any band!

BLACK band- which I got to wear to church today matching my zebra print skirt!
And this is the brown one that I already had but went off it to get new ideas!

And my favorite one since i love love this color!

Anyway! Just something fun that I've been up to this weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the zebra print one. It's my favorite, but I am a big fan of animal print! So I will buy it from you when you sell them!!

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...

i love ur creativity. you shout type a tatorial on how to make them on a blog buy them self. i would buy them.

Meka said...

I think that is a great idea! Those are so cute and I think you would do well! If you need any help getting a website started let me know! I suggest doing a blogspot so you don't have to pay anything for the site! But if you see anything on my bow site that you like, like the buttons or paypal things let me know and I can show you how to do the html for them!

Rachelle said...

I would buy them too!

Anonymous said...

I would too...I like silver beads! Simple. Love you girlfriend...always and forever....

Gayle

Trent & Tara said...

I would buy them....that is so awesome.