"A final gospel truth that will contribute to our understanding of and hence the quality of our marriages relates to the degree in which we involve the Savior in our relationships as husbands and wives. As designed by our Heavenly Father, marriage consists of our first entering into a covenant relationship with Christ and then with each other. He and his teachings must be the focal point of our togetherness. As we become more like him and grow closer to him, we will naturally become more loving and grow closer to each other"

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 months down!

We got to see our little babies again today and have them all checked out! It was so fun!! My mom came up so she could see her grand-babies too! So far things look great! We had a 100% conformation that they are boy and girl, which we couldn't be happier about! I am struggling with a cute nursery idea as fas as bedding for both of them that matches but thats boy and girlie!! So any suggestions or ideas are welcome! 

Our little girl was a peach during the visit and did everything the tech needed her to! She has a good strong heart beat and a very round belly! Weighs more than her brother so far and is so cute! I wish the pictures were as clear as what we got to see but I was just in awe the whole time! To me she looks just like Robbie with her long face and perfect lips and nose! ADORABLE!  

Now little man was another story!! AGAIN he just didn't want to cooperate! After he spread his legs that was about it! Im talkin' he would complete flip over EVERY time the tech was about to get a clear shot! Stubborn already??? Hmm... :) He just wants to be sure his sister doesn't get all of the attention I guess!







Some people think its to soon to tell the names we are going to use but I don't really care! And there are those that don't care for the names we've decided to use and that's ok too! We love them and they both have meaning to Robbie and myself and that's what matters right!!?! :) I named him and Rob choose her name! So from here on out we will refer to them not as baby a and b or the boy and girl but: 

Madden Trace Morrison 
&
Bostyn Rae Morrison

6 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

I love their names! they are soo cute! i'm so excited for you! i think pink and brown for her and blue or turquoise and brown for him would be cute! or instead of brown doing black would be way cute! if you are interested in car seat covers, or nursing pillow or covers or anything baby.. i'm not sure if i told ya about mine and my families baby business.. check it out just for fun!! www.fromheadtotoesbuttonsandbows.blogspot.com

ShEiLa said...

I think YOU are the parents... and it's YOUR choice.

The names are great!!!

I love that you shared the ultrasound photos too. I am so excited and so happy for you both.

ToOdLeS.

THE HAGES said...

I could not be more excited for you guys!!! I am in love already! I love love love there names too! Congrats!!

Kylee said...

I LOVE THE NAMES!! Super cute and very fitting for the 2 of you! :) Linds we are so so happy for you - you and Rob will be the bestest parents :) can't wait til the lil kiddos are here!

Unknown said...

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be an Aunt. :) YAY. I glad it is 100% boy and girl. I will get started on my sewing projects for them hahaha. I think their names are the cutest names ever! Very modern yet original. I know I tell you this all the time but I LOVE when the names have reason and family in them. I can't wait to meet them. Jan 15th would be an awesome day! :)

Dani said...

oh my gosh im so excited for boy and girl! i love love love the names too! i hope i get to see those litttle cuties in real life when they come out! love you!